Fellows of the ASFNR
The FASFNR is an honor conferred on individuals who have been members of the ASFNR for at least 10 consecutive years and are recognized for their significant contribution to the society and our field of advanced neuroimaging.
Fellow applications are due March 30 each meeting year. See below for application details
Daniel Paul Barboriak, M.D.
Scott H. Faro, M.D.
Aaron S. Field, M.D., Ph.D.
Christopher G. Filippi, M.D
Andrei I. Holodny, M.D.
Andrew J. Kalnin, M.D.
Meng Law, M.D.
Roland Robert Lee, MD
Joseph Antoine Maldjian, M.D.
David J. Mikulis, M.D., FRCP(C)
Pratik Mukherjee, M.D. Ph.D.
Jeffrey Robert Petrella, M.D.
Jay J. Pillai, M.D.
Timothy P.L. Roberts, Ph.D.
Howard A. Rowley, M.D.
Gaurang Vrindavan Shah, M,D.
Jody L. Tanabe, M.D.
John Lipscomb Ulmer, M.D.
Kirk M. Welker, M.D.
Eligbility and Details
Criteria to Apply
To apply, you must be a member in good standing of ASFNR and have at least 10 consecutive years of membership (check with ASFNR central office)
- Application must be submitted by March 30 of the year of the meeting where they will be celebrated if accepted.
- Up to 2 endorsement letters need to be submitted on the applicant’s behalf. At least ONE letter must be written by a current Fellow. Only one letter sent from an individual in practice with the applicant.
- $200 fee (to cover for the administrative expenses, the diploma and the regala)
The FASFNR honor is conferred on an individual only through participation at the convocation held during the reception at the ASFNR annual meeting.
An individual has three years to participate in a convocation ceremony before losing FASFNR eligibility.
ASFNR staff sends the following information to candidates approved to participate in the next Convocation:
- Acceptance letters and Fellowship Pledge
- Annual Meeting registration information
- Cap and Gown order information
- Certificate confirmation
- Robing and photography information