Benefits of ASFNR Membership
Members support the scientific and educational objectives of the ASFNR, and also receive the following benefits:
• Online access to downloadable Paradigms.
• Committee Service (Member and Associate).
• Online access to the Annual Meeting Abstracts.
• Option to join up to five ASFNR Study Groups.
• Certificate of Membership (Member and Associate only).
• Download digital versions of the Annual Meeting Syllabi.
• Reduced registration fee to attend the ASNR Annual Meeting.
• Reduced registration fee to attend the ASFNR Annual Meeting.
• Subscription to the American Journal of Neuroradiology at a reduced rate.
Membership is Available in the Following Categories
Shall be a radiologist, neuroradiologist, physicist, or scientist who practices or has a special interest in functional neuroradiology.
Shall be a physician, scientist, or radiologic technologist (M.D., D.O., Ph.D., R.T.) with a special interest in functional neuroradiology but who does not fulfill the criteria for Member status.
Member in Training
Shall be medical students, graduate students, undergraduate students, residents or fellows. A postdoctoral fellow will be considered a student member if they are within four years of their doctoral degree. Membership in this category is free of charge!